background

8/2/11

NEED NUMBERS!!!

So, we finally got a new, local number, (we've been meaning to do it since we moved here) and we're all excited about the new phone.  However, my old phone was misplaced (I'm not pointing any fingers, darling daughters) before I was able to transfer my contact list.  Bummer!  So, now I don't have anyone's numbers.  If you've been feeling neglected, that's why!  So, if you all could give me your numbers, I'd be much obliged!  you can email them to me if you don't want them out in the open air... m.soro@ymail.com.  Thanks!  Love you all!
P.S.  Krista, you made my day with your comment on my last post!!!  You can't see it, but I'm smiling BIG!  I miss you!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

928-660-0422 how are things?

Mandi said...

i was wondering where you had gone! i texted you back about you guys seeing us but then i never heard anything. now we are back in page =( its not the same without being able to run over there in my pjs for the iron or a good life chat.
801.717.6685