background

4/12/09

Happy Easter everyone!!

We wanted to bear testimony that Christ is our Savior, and that He did, in fact die for us so that we can live again! We've been pretty excited to talk about the resurrection today, because we look forward to it some day! How wonderful to know that we can be together as a family forever! We watched the movie Testaments tonight, and Taylor (in reference to the story of Jesus) said "I believe it." Wow! What an awesome boy! He's an example to me!

We were so excited to have Daddy here for the weekend to spend the holiday with us. We just sent him back to Page, and we miss him already! We love you sweetheart!

I got this really cool book, A Christ Centered Easter, from Deseret Book last week. It's got lots of ideas and activities for making Easter more about Christ and the resurrection. We tried a few things, and really enjoyed it! I highly recommend the book!

This year was Janey's first "fun" Easter, so it was exciting. She (ok, the rest of us, too) munched on candy and edible grass all day, played with plastic eggs and tried hard boiled eggs. They didn't go over very well...
We have some dang cute Easter chicks and bunnies, and the proof is in the photos!




...busted, Jane!

CUTIES!!!

FOR RYAN:

Dear Dad, I hope you have a good day. I love you so much and I miss you. I want to see you soon. Love, Taylor
jh bnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrrrrv h Love, Janey

I love you Daddy! I hope you have a good day. love you, love, Callie









2 comments:

Natasha said...

What sweet babies you have. They are all so adorable. I am going to have to go get that book because I struggle myself sometimes to keep the real reason why we celebrate Easter in my own mind.

Betsy said...

What a fun easter you had! I think my next day off is thursday so I can come bring you boxes and you can put me to work!