background

4/3/09

Separated...

Well, Ryan moved out! The kids are already missing Daddy. He has officially started his new job in Page, and I get the pleasant job of packing and cleaning all by myself! I'm so excited! No, I've got parents coming in a couple of weeks to help us out, and I have really great friends and neighbors around who'll entertain the kiddos so I can focus! I know everyone says this, but you really don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all up and move it! Anyway, the kids and I will be here until Taylor is done with this term at school. We'll be out of Cedar City the first weekend in May. Page, here we come!

6 comments:

Dyer Family said...

Good Luck on the move...Its a pain, but all worth it at the other end! Let us know if you need anything:)

~Ali~ said...

Oh man!! I HATE moving...I just did it a month ago!! Good luck...I hate the packing and cleaning and unpacking...ugh! If you were closer I would offer to help, but I don't know that I would enjoy driving 5 hours and then having to drive home for 5 hours! haha And I am dumb....but where is Page? lol

Unknown said...

Oh that is NO fun! You are one tuff cookie. Moving is so hard, let alone doing it pretty much by yourself. Good luck! U hope that it goes by fast :)

Frehner Family said...

Good luck girl. I too, am well seasoned in the packing/moving aspect that life brings. (I actually enjoy it a little) Just the other day Drake was saying he wanted to have another birthday and so we needed to find another house. I didn't realize it, but the kid hasn't had more than one birthday in any home at one time! Craziness! Good luck with your families' new adventure!

Natasha said...

Good luck with packing. I bet that is tough job with all your little ones helping you out. :) I hope it goes well and the move goes well also.

Leslie and James said...

good luck!!! im very excited for you guys!! congrats to ryan!!