background

8/31/09

Lots of "new!"

So, we'll catch up quick...we've had a lot this week!


Taylor's birthday was Tuesday, and he had a superhero dress-up party with cousins and a friend. Being six is much bigger and better than being five! Wolverine and Spiderman (and Taylor) are the best!

Wednesday, Janey got cute new glasses! She's adorable, of course, and looks very studious!


Saturday we went to our new favorite swimming spot at the lake, and went on to explore more fun bays and beaches to play at on future outings! The kiddos had a blast in the water, and we even got them both to jump off the rocks into the "deep end" (with life jackets, of course)! We saw a few fish, lots of lizards, and Taylor discovered a crawdad! We loved playing in the waves that crashed when boats went by, and exploring underwater with a snorkel. What fun we have at the lake!

5 comments:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

How fun! A superhero party! I can't believe he is 6 already. Happy Birthday Taylor! And Janey looks so adorable in her new glasses! Her smile is so contagious! It was so fun to see you at the reunion.

Emily said...

Looks like so much fun!! Love you
Emily

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, and I didn't think it was possible for Janey to look any cuter!

JENN said...

Hi Melanie!
I have lost your number in a little water accident with my one :( Janey looks GREAT. I need to talk to you about the reunion and a favor. Give me a call or email me jenn.ross@imail.org Miss you!

CJ Armstrong said...

I can't believe how big Jayne is! I love her glasses. Can't wait to see cute halloween pictures. Miss you!